
Lately, Saturday has become my favorite day of the week. You’d think my love of Saturdays would come from my absence from school or the extra hours of sleep I gain, but in actuality, I love Saturdays because I get to watch SNL (Saturday Night Live). I love the show’s witty humor, along with the cast’s intelligent argot. The way the skits excoriate our politics as the country changes, only supplements the show. What is most salient about SNL though, is its memorable characters. Personally, I think the oldest seasons are the funniest. Bold, innovative, and contemporary, SNL is rarely tawdry or displeasing.
In the future, I think it would be amazing to intern for the show, or somehow work for NBC. Working in the field of entertainment production is one of my many goals in life, and I hope to accomplish it! Thankfully I don’t have to look for a job just yet. Until that time comes however, I’m completely content allotting a portion of my time to watch SNL every single Saturday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment