
I can assure you that there is nothing quite like experiencing your first Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at New York City's "Serendipity 3". Anyone who tells you otherwise, talks a lot of bunkum or simply hasn't tried it yet either. Like a marvelous chocolate flavored slushie topped with enough whipped cream to feed a small third-world country, this "frozen" hot drink is one to savor. So addicting, even celebrities and their entire entourages crave the dessert.
My first experience with the drink was one I'll never forget. Far from lilliputian, its size shocked me. It took up nearly half of the table, and smelled unbelievable; I could barely wait to dive in (no pun intended). Exceeding my expectations and shocking my taste buds, Serendipity 3's Frrrozen Hot Chocolate got me hooked. Getting to order it is a rare and amazing treat!
Ugh I hate when I read about food and really want the food in the pictures. This is one of those moments.
ReplyDelete